GET 07% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹10,000
GET 11% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹15,000
GET 15% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹20,000
GET 17% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹25,000
Kurti Fabric : Pure Georgette
Dupatta Fabric : Pure Georgette
Dupatta Length : 2.5 Mtrs.
Stitching Type : Un-Stitched
Sleeves : Full Sleeves with motifs and embroidered border
Work : Hand Embroidery & Golden Kamdani/Mukaish
Occasions : Casual Wear, Office Wear, Festive Wear
Garment Care : Dry Clean only
Thechikanlabel Black Kamdani Multicolour Parsi Gara Neckline Chikankari Un-stitched Suit
The Chikan label Designer studio presents Black Kamdani Multicolour Parsi Gara Neckline Chikankari Un-stitched Suit.
A beautiful handcrafted unstitched piece Chikankari suit with all over mukaish work. It has intricately embroidered with Parsi Gara work that includes hand work of multicolour Resham thread work all over on neck.
It comes with a pure georgette dupatta sprinkled with hand done mukaish work all over and heavy work on border.
Kurta can be made upto chest size of 44 inches.
Chikankari suits are timeless and classic. These luxurious pieces never got out of trend and will always have a special place in your closet.
Disclaimer : : Motifs of embroidery may vary as the images shown are for illustration purpose.
- Kurti Fabric : Pure Georgette
- Dupatta Fabric : Pure Georgette
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 Mtrs.
- Stitching Type : Un-Stitched
- Sleeves : Full Sleeves with motifs and embroidered border
- Work : Parsi Gara Hand Embroidery & Golden Kamdani/Mukaish
- Occasions : Casual Wear, Office Wear, Festive Wear
- Garment Care : Dry Clean only
- Flawless finishing
- Elegant looks
- Alluring patterns
- Soft and Skin friendly
- Best for summers
Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand engraved as a result comes out various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The Chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of Chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and in case of any inconveniences we are happy to help. We are ready to exchange your product in following conditions.
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Original receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from www.thechikanlabel.com.
- We don't accept the exchange on the basis of likings.