The Chikan Label White Viscose Strappy Chikankari Kurta Pant with Dupatta
The Chikan Label Designer studio presents White Viscose Strappy Chikankari Kurta Pant with Dupatta a subtle embroidered round jewel graced with "Bakhiya"Chikan stiches; ‘Murri’ and ‘Keel Kangan’ have been delicately done on soft viscose fabric. Floral motifs with ‘phool kadhai’ are delicately placed on this chikan Tunic, this perky hand embroidered Lucknowi chikan kurti is a reminiscent of blooming springs and the serenity that surrounds it. Your skin will surely fall in love with soft viscose georgette fabric that will keep you comfortable all day long and make yourself happier this season by choosing it for festivals and parties.
Little slits on the sides make it more stylish and gives you option to pair it with your favorite denims, pants or our palazzos
Disclaimer : : Motifs of embroidery may vary as the images shown are for illustration purpose.
- Fabric : Viscose Georgette
- Sleeves : Strappy
- Style : Strappy Kurti without attached inner
- Length : 44 Inches
- Occasions : Festive Wear, Wedding Wear, Festive Wear
- Garment Care : Hand Wash Only
- Price Includes : Kurti , Pant and Dupatta
- CONTACT OR WHATSAPP on +91 8736035513 to Customise color of your choice
- Flawless finishing
- Elegant looks
- Alluring patterns
- Soft and Skin friendly
- Best for summers
Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiselled as a result comes out various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Also Known: Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
We want you to be happy with your purchase and in case of any inconveniences we are happy to help. We are ready to exchange your product in following conditions.
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Original receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from www.thechikanlabel.com.
- We don't accept the exchange on the basis of likings.