Please read the below mentioned terms and conditions very carefully before ordering any product from our site as our service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with our terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our website (www.thechikanlabel.com
) , you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms and conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. In these terms, references to ‘you’ shall mean ‘User’ , the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. ‘Service Providers’ means independent third party service providers, and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall mean Thechikanlabel (A UNIT OF VELVYT CHIKAN LABEL PRIVATE LIMITED). TheChikanLabel disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (which includes, ‘without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context’). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only in the courts of Lucknow
(former New Delhi), India.
About TheChikanLabel :
website is an Internet based e-commerce portal operated by Velvyt Chikan Label Private Limited , Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. TheChikanLabel, at its sole judgment, reserves the right to accept or reject a user from registering on the website without giving any reason thereof.
Acceptance while placing an order:
By placing an order from our site i.e. www.thechikanlabel.com
, you accept that: 1. You are legally eligible for entering into a contract with TheChikanLabel; 2. You have attained the age of majority or you are considered as an adult as per the law abiding your city or you are at least 18 years old; and, 3. You are a resident in one of the country where we provide services.
Confidentiality of Information:
1. At www.thechikanlabel.com
Contract formation guideline:
1. Once you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail with mentions of the order received at our end. This acknowledgement e-mail does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer made to us that is subject to our will of selling the product. All orders are conditional i.e. based on availability and acceptance by us, and we will confirm our acceptance by sending you another e-mail that confirms the dispatch of the product. The contract between us will be recognized only when an email has been sent to you about the dispatch of the product. Please note that all communication will happen through electronic media. 2. We will not process your order until payment has been received , in case of prepaid orders, or if you have not responded to the confirmation call of your COD order placed with us. 3. If you have done any mistake while placing an order, rectification shall be allowed only till the time your order has not been dispatched from our side. But if , for some reason , you fail to do so, you can return the product as per the return policy
mentioned on our website. 4. Before entering into a contract, we are entitled to refuse any order placed by you for any reason. 5. While placing an order you undertake that all details provided by you to us while requesting goods or availing any services from us are true and accurate and you have placed the order in all your senses. Also , you agree that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used for the transaction while placing the order. And in case of COD order, you undertake that you have sufficient funds to payout the bill. But ,in case somebody forged your identity while placing any request to us, you hold the onus to inform about the same before entering into the contract.
Price and payment
1. The price payable for the products while placing the order is shown on the website excluding delivery charges. Please note that free delivery is provided on Domestic prepaid products only. 2. Payment shall be made by "your chosen" the mode of payment mentioned on our website and your order will be dispatched from our side only after we receive the successful transaction notification for the full payment for the order placed with us. 3. Prices for the product can be altered without any prior notice but changes will not be entitled for the orders that have already been accepted by us. 4. We provide you multiple options for the products that you order with us, so it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may get priced incorrectly, unintentionally. We take utmost care in verifying the price of the order before dispatching from our end, and in case of any sort of discrepancy i.e. whether the price was charged higher or lower than the correct price, we will intimate you with the same. 5. Please note that we reserve full authority to cancel the order before dispatch and even after dispatch confirmation email from our side in the case the order has been placed for an incorrectly priced (lower price) product listed on our website.
Rights and obligations transfer corresponding to Contract
1. The contract is binding between you and TheChikanLabel, and after us to our respective successors. 2. Without our prior written consent, you are not liable to transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under the contract. 3. At any time during the term of the contract, we may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under the contract.
Delay due to unusual events
1. We are not accountable for the failure or delay of the delivered product or service that may occur due to the unusual events that are beyond our control like strike, lockout, accident or anything that may arise due to natural calamities (Force Majeure Event). 2. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
TheChikanLabel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problems corrupt the security, or proper administration of the service. TheChikanLabel reserves the right to refuse the service to anyone at any time before binding the contract.
Change In Terms And Condition:
TheChikanLabel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify its Terms and Conditions at any point of time Visitors are adviced to go through the Terms and Conditions before making any purchases on TheChikanLabel.
Last Updated On 23-08-2019