Thechikanlabel Red Cotton Inners for Kurtis & Kurta
- Contour fit to take the shape of your body
- Fabric: Pure Cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Dry In Shade
- Hand Wash Only
- Wash Dark Colors Separately
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Flawless finishing
- Elegant looks
- Alluring patterns
- Soft and Skin friendly
- Best for summers
Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiselled as a result comes out various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Also Known: Inner, Slip, Cami,
We want you to be happy with your purchase and in case of any inconveniences we are happy to help. We are ready to exchange your product in following conditions.
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Original receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from www.thechikanlabel.com.
- We don't accept the exchange on the basis of likings.