GET 07% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹10,000
GET 11% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹15,000
GET 15% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹20,000
GET 17% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹25,000
The Chikan Label White Georgette Mukaish Chikankari Dupatta Lucknawi Chikan
The Chikan label Designer studio presents White Georgette Mukaish Chikankari Dupatta Lucknawi Chikan a subtle embroidered graced with Mukaish Work and floral motifs all over. Chikan stiches; ‘Bakhiya’, ‘Phanda’ and ‘Keel Kangan’ have been delicately done on soft Faux Georgette fabric. Floral motifs with ‘Mukaish’ are delicately placed on this Straight chikan dupatta, this perky hand embroidered Lucknowi chikan Dupatta is a reminiscent of blooming springs and the serenity that surrounds it. Your skin will surely fall in love with soft cotton fabric that will keep you comfortable all day long and make yourself happier this season by choosing it for festivals and parties.
Choose from a wide range of bottom wear to pair with this beautiful Anarkali kurti
Disclaimer : : Motifs of embroidery may vary as the images shown are for illustration purpose.
- Fabric : Faux Georgette
- Dupatta Length : 90 Inches
- Dupatta Width : 40 Inches
- Work : Mukaish Work
- Style : Dupatta, Stole
- Occasions : Casual Wear, Office Wear, Festive Wear
- Garment Care : Hand Wash Only
- Price Includes : Only Dupatta
- Flawless finishing
- Elegant looks
- Alluring patterns
- Soft and Skin friendly
- Best for summers
Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiselled as a result comes out various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Also Known: Dupatta, Chunri, Stole
We want you to be happy with your purchase and in case of any inconveniences we are happy to help. We are ready to exchange your product in following conditions.
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Original receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from www.thechikanlabel.com.
- We don't accept the exchange on the basis of likings.