GET 05% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹10,000
GET 07% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹15,000
GET 10% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹20,000
GET 12% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹25,000
Thechikanlabel White Premium Mukaish Viscose Kurti with Attached Inner
The set features a embroidered short kurta in Viscose georgette. It is teamed up with attached lining. The best part about this beautiful set is that it is Dyable in any shade, adorned with detailed kamdani work. Foral motifs with ‘Kairis’ are delicately placed on this chikan kurti, this perky hand embroidered Lucknowi chikan kurti is a reminiscent of blooming springs and the serenity that surrounds it. Your skin will surely fall in love with soft fabric that will keep you comfortable all day long.
Make your presence glamourous in this exclusive piece by adding some Junk jewellery and pair of beautiful Jutti/Mochari
Please note: This piece is handmade with love and care by various artisans and therefore slight differences of design and colour may occur from piece-to-piece which allows for a signature one-of-a-kind aesthetic
Choose from a wide range of bottom wear to pair with this beautiful Straight kurti
Note - This piece takes 10 days to get ready. Dupatta is not included in the price
Disclaimer : : Motifs of embroidery may vary as the images shown are for illustration purpose.
- Kurti Fabric : Viscose Georgette
- Sleeves : Full Sleeves
- Style : Straight Kurti
- Kurta Length : 44-46 Inches (Can be customized on demand)
- Occasions : Casual Wear, Office Wear, Festive Wear
- Garment Care : Hand Wash Only
- Price Includes : Only Kurti with attached Inner
- Flawless finishing
- Elegant looks
- Alluring patterns
- Soft and Skin friendly
- Best for summers
Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiseled as a result comes out various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Also Known: Kurta, Kurti, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
We want you to be happy with your purchase and in case of any inconveniences we are happy to help. We are ready to exchange your product in following conditions.
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Original receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from www.thechikanlabel.com.
- We don't accept the exchange on the basis of likings.