GET 07% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹10,000
GET 11% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹15,000
GET 15% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹20,000
GET 17% OFF
Minimum Purchase of ₹25,000
Thechikanlabel White Pure Georgette Saree Embellished with Mukaish Work
Beautiful ravishing white colour hand embroidered pure georgette designer saree with all over chikankari embroidery and kamdani/mukaish work. The pallu of the saree is adorned with gold mukaish embellishments that adds an extra ordinary glam factor to your drape story. The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece.
Please note this 6 yard of sheer elegance is purely hand embroidered by the women artisans of Lucknow and it took around 120 days to complete this Master piece by hand.
Disclaimer : : Motifs in sarees may differ from piece due to the different human hand involved in embroidery
NOTE : TO GET DYE IN YOUR CHOICE SHADE.. CHECK OUR NEELAM SHADE CHART
- Saree Fabric : Pure Georgette (60grams)
- Technique : Hand Chikankari Embroidery & Golden Mukaish/Kamdani
- Work : Mukaish
- Blouse Piece : Available
- Saree Length : 5.9 Mtrs.
- Blouse Length : 0.90 Mtrs.
- Occasions : Party Wear, Wedding Wear, Festive Wear
- Wash Care : Dry-clean
- Price Includes : Saree with Un-stitched Blouse
- Flawless finishing
- Elegant looks
- Alluring patterns
- Soft and Skin friendly
- Best for summers
Trivia: Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiselled as a result comes out various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Also Known: Saree, Sari
We want you to be happy with your purchase and in case of any inconveniences we are happy to help. We are ready to exchange your product in following conditions.
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Original receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from www.thechikanlabel.com.
- We don't accept the exchange on the basis of likings.